With personalised attention from our dedicated team of healthcare professionals, the basic screening package aims to enhance your well-being, and help you better understand and manage your state of health.
• Kindly report to the hospital health check-up reception before 8:00 AM.
• Programmes other than basic health screening requires 10 hours fasting.
• It is advisable that women do not avail any preventive health packages during the days of their monthly menstrual cycle.
• Please do not have milk/tea/coffee also. However, you may drink water.
• Patient on medication should bring their medicines.
• Complimentary breakfast will be provided for people undergoing programmes other than basic Health Screening.
• Avoid wearing tight, formal clothes.
• If already registered at the hospital, kindly provide your UHID number at the time of reporting at the HCU department. (UHID No. would be reflected in any of your previous hospital bills / reports).
• Patients undergoing eye examination may experience blurring of vision (for 4-6 hrs), after the administration of certain drugs. Caution must be taken while driving or performing other activities during this period.